We may collect personal identification information from Users of the website in many ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain activities on the website.Non-personal Identification Information
We may also collect non-personal identification information from the users when they interact with our website. This information may include the browser name, technical details, type of computer, and other relevant information.Web browser cookies
- To improve customer service: Information provided by Users helps us respond to the customer service requests and support needs, more efficiently.
- To improve our site: We will use the feedback given by the user to improve our service.
- To run promotions or contests.
- To keep the user informed with new products/services.
- To personalise user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To send periodic emails.
We take stringent measures to ensure the user’s information is protected. We implement safe and appropriate data collection. Storage and processing practices protecting the data against unauthorised access. As with data security, there are limits to its effectiveness and we indemnify ourselves in the event of an attack that is difficult to defend against. We also will do our best to retrieve any data that is lost as per available resources.Sharing personal information